Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yay! I Made It!

I am not going to do scrapbooking for 1 week because I'm back to Malaysia for a week to run errands and most importantly, I am scisscors-less. I only brought along my tape glue and a few mini albums that have yet to fill up with pictures. Couldn't bring along my beloved HoneyBee scisscors because I did not check in my baggage as usual. 

I am so thrilled when I found out that I have won the January Sketch Challenge from Get Picky today! I couldn't believe my layout has been picked as there are 23 other gorgeous layout been submitted for this sketch challenge. REad more about other fabulous layout here

This is the awesome sketch for January Sketch Challenge #16

My layout for this sketch challenge. My first time doing a super-distressed layout. This is also a busy layout and luckily the cute little pegs brought the photos to center of attraction. Thank a mil to Get Picky team for picking my layout =) 

I love the multi-photo sketch provided by Get Picky as I am always clueless with how to place my photos when I am doing a layout. And multi-photos sketch is just perfect as I have so many photos that I would love to place all in a single layout. This month inspiration challenge is all about "scrap your favourite holiday photos and share the story as part of your journalling....." And we have to include at least 4 photos to the story. I already know which picture to be included in this layout =) Will definitely start working on it when I'm back in Singapore next week and hopefully I can complete it by 14th February. Stay tuned!

Thanks for dropping by. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)