Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Layouts⎪Life Is Good *Elle's Studio*

Happy July! I haven been late in blogging about my monthly assignments for Elle's Studio this month. I have been super super busy and my lousy time management doesn't help with my hectic schedule at all >_<  I just have to share how gorgeous Elle's Studio July exclusive kit is. especially love the pink arrow cards and also the rainbow pixel card that is show below.
EllesStudio-JulyExclusiveKit-01This month kit is packed full of journaling and embellishment tags to help you document and tell your story!  Here’s a close up peek of what is inside:
EllesStudio-JulyExclusiveKit-03And, the awesome die cuts – some are even transparent!EllesStudio-JulyExclusiveKit-02
Along with the exclusive kit,  Elle's Studio also has a special stamp and cut files that coordinate!
EllesStudio-JulyExclusiveKit-04Be sure to check out Elle Studio's Summer Warehouse Sale that started on 10th July – there are some awesome deals to take advantage of! Don’t forget to pick up a grab bag, too! You can purchase up to three grab bags and each one will be different (no duplicates from bag to bag). If you purchase more than three, you will receive duplicates. Sale will run until July 21st, 2014 or while supplies last!EllesStudio-SummerSale
And now, I would like to share three of my layouts for Elle's Studio this month. And when I photo my layout, i realised all three of them are created on white background. Not sure why, maybe this is my favourite way of working with colourful embellishments. I like how the white background actually balance the page and tone the rainbow colours a little.

Here;s the first layout I scrapped about our honeymoon in Japan. I love this photo of us because after we have Ivan, we hardly take any photos of 'just us'. So this photo of us, in a beautiful day, perfect weather and amazing scenery, doesn't require a lot of embellishments. As usual, I place the photo on a piece of white card stock and started cutting the rainbow arrow from a piece of patterned paper (from Shine Collection).



Added some machine stitching to for some subtle texture on the layout.



And this Happy Happy layout of Ivan is actually scrap under 30 minutes. I brought my Elle's Studio kits and Shine collection to the office and made a quick layout with this happy picture of Ivan. Every night putting Ivan to bed is such a joy because we truly enjoy our bedtime routine. We would brush teeth, read books and look at flast cards just before we go to bed. And this is a photo of him climbing up to our bed after he read books on the floor.



Happy photo deserves a happy layout with rainbow colours!


Totally irrelevant but I just love these popsicle here. Ivan would stick his tongue out whenever we ask him 'do you want some ice-cream?'


One last layout is pretty simple too. I added some paint splatter and mist on the white card stock then started layering the journalling cards from the Exclusive kit. This layout is about me and my bestie - Piradee getting obsessed with planners (especially Filofax) so we lined the planner up to take a photo of our initial collection.



Thanks for looking! And do remember to drop by the Design Team gallery to check out the awesome projects by the DT girls. XoXo

sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)