Thursday, September 18, 2014

Happie Planner⎪Reveal Day for September 2014 Kit

Hello lovelies,

First of all, I would like to apologize that I have been revealing the kit late again =) No biggie, I have been shipping all the kits to the subscribers on 10th September and I have seen some post of Instagram that the subscribers have gotten their kits!

Here's our little helper hard at work - getting mailer bags (hundreds of mailer bags) to ship the kits and shop order your way ;)


Supervising the staff at our local post office processing the registered mails. Yes, we ship all our mails (local / International orders) with tracking info and shipping notice will be emailed within a week. 


So now let's look at the full reveal of our.....
drumroll......
.......
A5 kit (which has been fully subscribed and sold out in September) ;) I promise I will do my best to put more A5 kits up next month!
This month kit is halloween themed (although you don't see any spider or spooky monsters here ;)). We have incorporated pop of orange colors into the kit, maple leaves for autumn pages and also cute cat + monster paper clips that would go well with your halloween themed pages and also everyday pages.


The cute clock sticky memo is super practical for jotting down your daily appointments / time management. And the orange bear can be folded to hide your secret message.


Can never have enough sticky memos right? Planner addict unite!


I seriously can't get enough of this orange stripe washi tape. I am currently obsessed with stripes now.


The cute one point seal: rainbow dots and black cats and Cat diary stickers would be useful for decorating your monthly calendar.


Details of the A5 sized kits: 

 A selection of  sticky notes (total 14 designs of sticky memos and page flags).
- Scary Bear with little owl and christmas tree
- Orange Dog To-Do list
- Orange bear (secret memo)- Vintage memo paper (with clips)
- Green Clock
- Garden memo (random design)
- Maple leaves in 2 sizes
- Rainbow sticky memo (in orange & green)
4 x small metal clips
2 x animal shaped binder clip (Black cat & green monster)
1 x one point seal (Black Cat)
1 x one point seal (Rainbow Dots)
1 x Cute I+M Label stickers (2 sheets)1 x  Cat diary stickers
1 x round dot stickers (Stripe: orange & mint)2 sheets of enforcement rings in bright solid color (total 80 reinforcement rings)
13 x masking sticker sheet in solid color (random selection)
3 x  Gel pen with clothespin (0.5mm - Blue, Green, Orange)
1 x orange stripe washi tape (7.5mm x 5m)


And here's the Personal sized kit (which I have 3 left! So now run and get yours here)


The panda sticky memo that can write hidden message is my fave in this kit.


Aren't those monster and cat paper clips cute?



Details of the kits: 

 A selection of  sticky notes (total 6 designs of sticky memos and page flags).
- Black Panda (secret memo)
- Vintage memo paper (with clips)
- Garden memo (random design)
- Maple leaves in 2 sizes
- Rainbow sticky memo (in orange & green)
2 x animal shaped binder clip (Black cat & green monster)
1 x one point seal (Black Cat)
1 x one point seal (Rainbow Dots)
1 x Cute I+M Label stickers (2 sheets)1 x  Cat diary stickers
1 x round dot stickers (Stripe: orange & mint)2 sheets of enforcement rings in bright solid color (total 80 reinforcement rings)
12 x masking sticker sheet in solid color (random selection)
1 x  Gel pen with clothespin (0.5mm Orange)
1 x orange stripe washi tape (7.5mm x 5m)

And I have also listed some new stationeries + planners. I know not everyone could afford genuine leather planner or filofaxes, so I have these non-leather planners up in my store for pre-orders now. 
I know a lot of you have been asking for happiedoris, I will start making and list them on the shop around 22-25th September. Stay tuned!

Here's the discount code for 10% off the new planners that I have listed for pre-order: HAPPIEPLANNER



Here's are some of the shop new arrivals that I love using recently.

Go check out my shop new pre-order items and new arrivals. Happy planning! 

p.s. I have a few good news that I CANNOT wait to share with you all! Plus a blog post about Free printables for Midori Traveler's Notebook (designed by my talented Instagram friend @abshanghai) will be up soon.

XoXo,
sam-sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)