Friday, January 23, 2015

Layouts | Happy Little Moments

Hello everyone! Today I share one of my layouts using lots of Shop Evalicious goodies over Shop Evalicious blog. Recently I have been loving the ideas of scrapping multiple photos in a layout because I have so many little moments that I feel like I need to document them, yet I have so little time / motivation to put them on a layout. So scrapping multiple photos in a layout is a win-win situation. 


I use a combination of puffy letter stickers and badge to make the title of the layouts. I am always paranoid about the alpha stickers would not stay put so I am obsessed with adding machine stitching over them.


I dyed the white tags with food colouring (and you can definitely do so with your water-colour or mist too). Then I use the tags as photo mat and string all of them together with twine.


Aren't those gold puffy stickers the prettiest?



Cut a bunch of tags and add them to the bottom of the layout to create a border.


And here's my simple layout to scrap multiple photos. I hope you enjoy reading it!

XoXo,
Sam


Evalicious products used:

       












1 comment:

  1. Love how you basically turned your photos into bunting! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)