Monday, August 3, 2015

Using Travel Notebook to Plan Vacation


Hello again, this is Lucy, also known as organisedlucy on Instagram. I can’t believe it is already August and it's time for vacation. I was so excited to receive Happie Scrappie planner kit this month. Everything is so cute and would work with any planner you have, but today I am going to show you how I use the travel notebook to plan my upcoming vacation. You may be wondering “why travel notebook and not other types of inserts”? The reason is pretty simple, I like to bring my happiedori when I travel due to the fact that it is durable and lightweight. Moreover, I can slot up to 3 travel notebooks inside it (one for travel schedule, one for brain dump and one extra notebook).

When you think of vacations, you tend to start dreaming of all the fun places to visit, the unique shopping places to go, the good food to indulge and in my case, friends that I am going to meet. I am very excited to go on this vacation because the main purpose of this trip is to attend my best friend’s wedding in Jakarta. However I usually get overwhelmed with all the lists of the things I need to do and to bring along for the vacation. Moreover, if you have ever been to Jakarta, you will know that Jakarta has the worst traffic, which is why it is even more important to plan everything ahead of time. The top of my list would be to satisfy my craving for Indonesian food and shop for my favorite local products.

Without further ado, let’s have a look at this month’s inserts. I love that this month’s travel notebook is blank as it provides so much versatility for how one can use it.




First, I started stamping on Happie Scappie stickers. I used the Studio L2E stamps sets to mark “PACKING LIST”, “SHOPPING”, “RESTAURANTS”, “DON’T FORGET”, “CARRY-ON” and “TO DO” on the Happie Scrappie Stickers. I adore this month stickers. These are beyond cute with the critters’ heads and the mushroom peeking from the corner of the stickers.


After that, all I needed to do is to paste the stickers on to the pages and I added the tiny dot stickers leftover from previous month planner kit to serve as the checklist.


With the lists done, I then planned my daily travelling schedule from Friday to Sunday,as I would be flying back to Singapore on Monday morning. I used the Brush Script stamp set from StudioL2E to stamp the day on Happie Scrappie Stickers. I then filled in my daily planned schedule. And it will be all done.



I find it very useful to record everything I need to do before my vacation as I tend to forget details if I don’t do it. And the best part is, all the planner supplies that I need come from the Happiescrappie planner kit. They totally add the touch of fun and colour to your planner.


I hope you find this post useful and happie planning everyone. See you next time.

Xoxo

Lucy


Products that I have used in this post.


Happie Scrappie Inserts
Metal Binder Clips
Happie Scrappie Travel Notebook

Happie Scrappie Tear Drop Stickers



Happie Scrappie Tiny Dots Stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)