Friday, October 2, 2015

All About my Little Monster


Hello again!

Today I’m excited to be showing you the completely adorable monster themed Happie Scrappie planner kit! 
If you know me, you know that I’m a fauxdori girl through and through and so I have the fauxdori kit goodies to show you today.

When Sam was designing the kit and I was designing the Limited Edition Confettidori to go along with it, we had no idea what the other was doing and so it was a very happy accident to see that we chose the same design for the interior of the Confettidori and the cover of the fauxdori insert! I love how completely happy and bright this Confetidori is when I open it!
This month Sam designed some acrylic key chain charms to go with the kits and they were a home run success in my opinion! They feel very expensive and well made, nice and heavy and the designs are so completely cute.  And I LOVE that she decided to add a gold chain to them.  Perfection!  Wish I had one of every design!
This kit reminds me so much of the little 2-year-old monster in my life so I decided to dedicate my fauxdori insert to my little monster.
This fauxdori insert is absolutely to die for.  It is full of TONS of different styles of pages; listing pages, and coloring pages, and pages with little sticky notes, and pages with big squares to fill in and lined pages and grid pages.  Some of the pages are in color and some are in black and white.  I’m completely obsessed.
 
With so many different styles of pages it makes it easy to add a bit of your own flair and end up with a beautiful page you can be proud of. 
Sometimes when you have a fauxdori insert and all the pages are the same, it can be hard to come up with the creative spark to fill them all, but this insert with all of its random pages makes it so super easy to feel inspired!
I added a sheet from the little undated calendar notepad that came with the kit to track my water intake.  Since this insert will be more for my little monster, I may change that calendar out for one that tracks my daily journaling about him.
Another page in this insert I used for tracking some of the cute things that Wyatt has been saying and doing lately.  He is changing all the time; so I love that I can easily have a place to jot these little things down to help me remember how cute he was at this age! 
 
Thanks so much for reading this post!  I hope you feel inspired to pull out all of the cute bits from the kit and have some fun!! 

I’d love to see what you do with your insert!  Feel free to tag me if you post any pictures of what you create!

Till next time and with lots of love,
Teddi Confetti

Things that I used in this blog post.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)